It's the time of year when we all tend to reflect on the year just ending and wonder what the next one will bring.
With my accountant friends in mind, here is my list of suggested resolutions:
- I will be very specific regarding the work I accept.
- I will get rid of all clients I don't like working with.
- I will stop sending things in the post.
- I will get rid of our printers.
- I will respond to emails within two hours.
- I will reorganise our office space, with clients solely in mind.
- I will have tasks done by software, rather than people, wherever I can.
- I will give my employees the best tools available.
- I will operate as a business, not a public service.
- I will stick to these resolutions.
Best wishes and all the best for 2013.